Re: AI catfishing [was Re: ChatGPT and ontologies]

I have been following discussions in both W3C and other mailing lists and online about A(G)I and ChatGPT, from the perspective of mathematics, computer science, philosophy, academia and academic publishing and data rights and privacy watchdogs.
It should be clear now that there are so many angles to the issues concerning the development and use of A(G)I that there needs to be clarity about the technologies and standards for such, the uses thereof in which fields and with which standards and/or guidelines/legislation, determination of types of human AI agent interactions and user agreements and advisories for such.
The arms race started with Big Internet Companies eager to incorporate ChatGPT in online search has compounded the issues of trustworthiness, reliability and accountability for the use of AI.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to create an overview mindmap with accompanying StratML plan for tackling the issues.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development