Re: Toward a LAMP stack for RDF?

On 9/21/22 04:09, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> Might as well use this: https://github.com/semantalytics/awesome-semantic-web

That list is a fantastic resource, but it is intended to be a more
comprehensive list.  The point of this effort is to come up with a short
list of tools that could be bundled into a single download for a new RDF
user to get started -- enough to cover most "typical" RDF use case, but
not everything under the sun.

Thanks,
David Booth