Re: Semantics-enhanced Software Extensibility

Adam,

although the focus is a bit different, this strongly reminds me of
Components.js:

http://semantic-web-journal.org/content/componentsjs-semantic-dependency-injection-0

At least part of their ontology could be reused/aligned in your project,
IMO.

   best