Open postdoc position in ML, NLP , Big Data

Dear all,

There is an open Postdoc position at KTS-GESIS, Cologne.
https://www.hidden-professionals.de/HPv3.Jobs/gesis/stellenangebot/23137/Research-Associate-PostDoc-Machine-Learning

The application deadline is 28th Jan, 2022.

Best regards
Hajira

Dr. Hajira Jabeen
https://hajirajabeen.github.io/