Re: EasierRDF

By the way, how do you manage the UUIDs?
For example, when you start to use data from a new DB, do you modify it to re-write the primary keys (or whatever) to the UUID?
Or do you add the UUID to the DB, with an internal mapping table to the keys, and then modify everyones existing queries to include the UUIDs?
Or is there some wrapping layer around it somehow?
How do you make your UUIDs discoverable, in particular in relation to external IDs that come from different DBs?

Or maybe I am thinking of a different world.
Cheers