Re: EasierRDF

Yes, we use a lot of UUID (or UUID-like things).
But the format of the IDs doesn’t really matter for the ID KB.
That’s a nice thing about it - lifting out the IDs and managing them specially.

Also, you need an infrastructure for deprecating IDs without them going 404 or equivalent, and evolving them etc, and even correcting past mistakes.
There are very few applications where IDs have indefinite lifetime.
Many would argue that if the label changes, then it is a different thing; but you still need to be able to relate the things together.
All managed in an ID KB ;-)