Re: EasierRDF

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022, 15:05 David Booth, <david@dbooth.org> wrote:

> On 2/15/22 07:02, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> >> Am 15.02.2022 um 02:57 schrieb Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org>:
> . . .
>  >> I'd argue that having plain old JSON with some tiny spec
>  >> which allows the complexity to be punted in to shared
>  >> documents would be beneficial . . . .
> >
> > Here is one from 2011, though it could probably be updated for 2022
> > https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Mar/0565.html
>
> Nice proposal!  I hadn't noticed it before.  I like the line of thinking
> a lot.  I think it merits serious consideration.

https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON_Syntax_Options

Slightly later there was a full documentation of all the options available,
I believe another spec somewhere that was like a subset of json-ld, and
another partial newer spec for linked objects, could compile everything in
to a proper minimal proposal that combines terms, id, and proxy schema, the
latter providing richer understanding of terms and mappings/aliases to well
defined existing uris