RE: Templates, Generics, and Parametric Polymorphism in Semantic Web Languages

Hi Adam,

A typical example of how we use this:

EXAMPLE - Vessel V-101 has a mass of 30.57 Metric Ton

ex:fcbfda39-4d1a-4047-b4ca-45ab8d44fca4

      rdf:type tpl:IndividualHasPropertyWithValue ;

      tpl:hasPropertyPossessor ex:847931fd-eade-4beb-b07d-a9e889611c19 ; #
V-101

      tpl:hasPropertyType rdl:RDS353339 ; # MASS
<http://data.15926.org/rdl/RDS353339>

      tpl:valPropertyValue "30.37"^^xsd:decimal ;

      tpl:hasScale rdl:RDS2229868 ; # METRIC TON

      meta:valEffectiveDate "2021-07-27T10:19:00Z"^^xsd:dateTime .

where:

*	tpl:IndividualHasPropertyWithValue is a standard template in
https://15926.org/home/15926_template_specs.php
*	a template is typed as an information class
*	V-101 has been declared before (all nodes are being declared)
*	MASS and METRIC TON are reference classes in
http://data.15926.org/rdl/  <http://data.15926.org/rdl/> (try entering the
letter e)
*	next to the valEffectiveDate other metadata can be used, e.g.
Status, valDeprecationDate, Rule, AccessRights, etc
*	we don't need { }

Regards, Hans