Re: Where has the FOAF spec gone ?

 Great minds think alike I would say. They shall also not forget to be
careful, when operating on the Event Horizon of Field 33 (our team, but
also an intense gravitational field). Be careful to be not be swallowed (we
use some VC money, public grants and Slack for that), but also to not
create interference. In this case, our community management and the
engineering seem to have traveled in time again. Appologies, if that
created a douplicate email your threads. — Sebastian