Re: Explanation, Mechanistic Reasoning, and Abstraction: Hypertext and Hypermodels

On 11/27/21 4:55 PM, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 12:59:55PM -0500, David Booth wrote:
>> rules can define operational conversion between models. . . .
. . .
> We had a workshop on [Category Theory] at SemWeb.Pro last year https://semweb.pro/semwebpro-2020.html
>
> See https://peertube.semweb.pro/ for recordings of the Applied
> Category Theory (ACT) session.

Interesting!   It's nice that the session recordings are available.  The
Category Theory approach sounds like it could hold some promise.  I
don't know how far along the tooling is, but it would be nice to see
some demos of applying it in action.

Thanks,
David Booth