Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 17:42:34 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> What I want to be able to do (and do easily) is to sign Example 1 from
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-proofs/ using my private key and get a signed
> version of the document.

I have added printing out the interim output from converting to NQuads,
canonicalizing NQuads, and signed canonicalized NQuads. Example output from
the updated code here:

https://github.com/msporny/pfps-ldp-example#example-output

I'll get to the rest of your questions as time permits... upon a cursory look,
I understand a few of the things that derailed you.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches