Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> [The referenced email appears to have a large amount of duplicated text. I
>  have only responded to the part before the duplication starts.]

No, the text wasn't duplicated. The email started with short responses, and
then elaborated upon them at the bottom of the email. As I said in the
previous email:

> My response is broken into high level statements and then thorough
> explanation.

Please thoroughly re-read that email, including the content that you thought
was duplicated, before responding.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches