Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Hi Harry,

On 5/25/21 8:19 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> . . .
> Now, basically Peter is *absolutely* right and my recommendations in
> this article still stand (TL;DR 1. Go to the IETF 2. Don't try to add
> signatures to RDF as a free-standing work item).
> . . .

You seem to make very worthwhile points, and I certainly respect your
professional perspective, however . . .

> Manu and his ilk,

That is just plain insulting.  You are not helping either yourself or
the community with language like that.  If you cannot contribute
respectfully to the discussion, then please refrain from posting.

https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/

Thanks,
David Booth