Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Peter,

I agree that these are issues to handle/settle in a final specification. And I let Manu reply to the specifics.

However, I would regard these to be done during the life time of the Working Group, if it gets approved; after all, making sure of these required quality checks are one of the strong points of the W3C Process. The Linked Data Proof draft specification is not even the FPWD of the WG's deliverables, it is just a referenced document.

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C