Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

On Thu, 2021-05-20 at 18:58 -0400, Aidan Hogan wrote:
> [...]
>
> RDF Dataset canonicalisation has indeed undergone review by trained
> mathematicians as mentioned before, but to the best of my knowledge,
> the
> people involved (those findable from the explainer) are not security
> or
> cryptography experts. Which security and cryptography engineers have
> reviewed which parts? It would be good to see input from such experts
> regarding (2) and particularly (3).

Indeed.  As far as I know [3], i.e., the idea of augmenting graphs
while signing and removing the augmentations while verifying isn't a
standard part of security and cryptography.   Which experts have signed
off on this?

As well, where is the open-source reference implementation?  I would
like to be able to play around with it to check out just what is
supposed to happen.

peter