Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Thanks Phil, and everyone else who has commented. There's been a lot of
interesting points raised. Ivan's PRs look like progress. But I think now
it might be most useful if Ivan, Phil and the other proposers compared
notes and priorities. For now I'd just add: let's not wait until the WG is
chartered before clarifying usecases - the lack of these may be why there's
apparently disagreement amongst the works primary advocates on what is in
vs out of scope.

cheers,

Dan