Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Just saying that A is used as a synonym of B doesn't make using A when B is
what is really meant innocuous.  Even worse, the statement, although it
actually doesn't say that A and B are the same, can far too easily be taken as
a statement that A and B are the same.

So I view the "minimal" change in PR 65 as actually quite a dramatic change,
with high potential negative consequences. Instead I get my kicks on PR 66 and
prefer to follow it more than two years all the way from draft to rec.

peter