OWL Shortcuts?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 20:01:21 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi,

   In the Solid Authorization space we have many use cases where the precision of OWL
should come in very useful. For example I can describe that an agent with a
given public key has control access to all children of an ldp:Container like this

<#r1> acl:agent  [ cert:key </keys#k> ];
    acl:mode acl:Control;
    acl:accessToClass [ a owl:Restriction;
       owl:onProperty [ a owl:TransitiveProperty;
                        rdfs:subPropertyOf [ owl:inverseOf ldp:contains ]
                      ];
       owl:hasValue <.>
    ] .

This one may come up a lot, so I was wondering if there is a way to define a
relation such as `:containedIn` that summarizes the owl restriction so
that I one could just write

<#r1> acl:agent  [ cert:key </keys#k> ];
    acl:mode acl:Control;
    acl:accessToClass [ :containedIn <.> ] .

Clearly I could define a relation for the transitive subproperty of ldp:contains,
but could I go one step further from one I did here [1]?

Henry

[1] https://github.com/solid/authorization-panel/issues/210