Re: URLs for OWL 2 Primer syntaxes

> On 1. May 2021, at 14:11, Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr> wrote:
>

> In the section "Status of this Document", the document invite you to submit comments to:
>
> public-owl-comments@w3.org

I sent it and got an automated response saying the group had closed.

The change I propose is not even editorial, making no changes to the content
of the document, only to its accessibility.

It also seems relevant to the wider community here, as I can’t be the only one
who has trouble referencing sections of the document.

So perhaps this type of fix can be done outside of the purview of the
OWL group. A bit like changes can be made if say HTML changes break
existing documents, or if security holes are found…

Henry