Re: [Announcement] Talk: Google Dataset Search: Building an Open Ecosystem for Dataset Discovery

This is embarrassing. I used the wrong Zoom link.
The correct one is:
https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkduiprjMtG9Dvibwzg0N-QES_qC2YHugD

Sorry for that.
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/