User Interaction with Linked Data Study - Masters Dissertation

From: Mariana Aguiar <up201605904@fe.up.pt>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:44:28 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear all,

I'm a master's student currently working on my final dissertation on user interaction with Linked Data. Our goal is to create a set of design patterns to gather and document best practices on how to model user interaction with Linked Data.

We are looking for researchers and experienced people in the Linked Data field willing to share their experience with user interaction, and users and people interested in Linked Data to gather knowledge on common interaction problems.

If you would like to participate, please fill this quick (5min) form about your experience and opinion on the usefulness of patterns for this topic:  <https://forms.gle/yDu4VJD2EepyPQiVA>https://forms.gle/yDu4VJD2EepyPQiVA <https://forms.gle/yDu4VJD2EepyPQiVA>
We apologize if this of no interest to you! Any questions, feel free to send them to the following address: up201605904@fe.up.pt <mailto:up201605904@fe.up.pt>
Best regards,

Mariana Aguiar

Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto