description of known limitations when deserializing JSON-LD to RDF

From: Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:51:29 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi List,

At https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld11/#relationship-to-rdf one can read

"""Summarized, these differences mean that JSON-LD is capable of
serializing any RDF graph or dataset and most, but not all, JSON-LD
documents can be directly interpreted as RDF as described in RDF 1.1
Concepts [RDF11-CONCEPTS]. """

For work I am currently doing, I would need to understand the details
of this statement: "but not all JSON-LD documents can be directly
interpreted as RDF".

Would someone on the list have good pointers on this topic, with maybe
examples of JSON-LD documents that can not be mapped to RDF or a list
of JSON-LD constructs that one should not use if a bijection is
required between the JSON-LD document and say a Turtle document?

Thank you in advance,

--
Nicolas Chauvat