Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:38:50 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> I don't know who, if anyone, has the writing stick, but this is honestly
> the sort of wordsmithing that goes well in WGs, if we ever get there.

The CCG does, and specifically, I can make those sorts of edits to the spec...
but as you said, that sort of work is typically done in a WG.

The people using these technologies have been leading with implementations and
real world deployments. The specifications have been lagging for a while and
will need to be brought up to speed with where implementations are.

I just did some of these updates this morning, and am happy to record other
issues/changes to the spec if people feel it's needed in order to use this
document as an input document to a LDS WG.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches