Re: [EXT] Re: Upper ontologies

This is the way I see it too, if there would be effort for the common
UO. Take the best parts of the existing UOs and harmonize them.

One would think it would also save some work in future for anyone making
domain ontologies. Just choose the best point of view from “Standard
Upper Ontology” and start building on it (if there were more than one
point of view available in "SUO").