Re: Visualizing RDF graphs in Jupyter notebooks

Hi,
I would likely start with Graphviz

    https://graphviz.readthedocs.io/en/stable/examples.html
    https://h1ros.github.io/posts/introduction-to-graphviz-in-jupyter-notebook/

and take the pain of traversing the RDF graph in order to generate the visual graph in order to control the layout etc.

A good source is also

    http://etetoolkit.org/

This is an excellent Python framework for the analysis and visualization of trees. If the essence of your structures can me reduced to a tree, this might be a good way to go.

It is not RDF-related, but turning the RDF graph into a proper form should be trivial.

IMO, the challenge of visualizing RDF graphs is not very RDF specific but touches the general challenges of rendering such structures and to carefully choose the layout, filtering of aspects, etc. so that the result is a meaningful visual way of communicating the essential information.

In contract, I found most "naive" RDF visualizations of very limited practical use.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes
Martin Hepp

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de