Re: [External] RE: UCUM licensing [was Re: Blank nodes must DIE! ]

Simon,

I would like to clarify one thing:

Le 09/09/2020 à 01:54, Antoine Zimmermann a écrit :
> Simon,
>
> [...]
>
> I don't agree. The UCUM terms should be updated because they are not
> sufficiently clear about how UCUM can be used, but they are not
> preventing any of the things you are pretending.

I've been careless about my poor choice of word here. I did not mean
this as an attack and merely wanted to say "things you are describing".
Apologise for the harsh-sounded sentence. This is what happens when one
sends emails late at night (it was 1:30 am in my place).

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
Institut Henri Fayol