From: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 11:37 AM
To: Farnbauer-Schmidt, Matthias <matthias.farnbauer-schmidt@fau.de>
Cc: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Re: vocabulary repos?

Thank you all
Simon and Armando
I need a hosted web based resources, ie, I dont intend to maintainmy own server

(I could get one but I really want to use web based  hosted services)

Simon, can you suggest a service provider?

Armando, the description says it is web based, but thats not my definition of web based
(needs to be deployed first, do you have suggestions for providers who may offer
instances?_
Maria, I visited the UPM resource today and I saw that to add
a vocabulary you can do so by entering a URL ( +suggest) , which I will do
after I have a URL

Please keep suggestions coming, in the sense that vocabularies are still
important for new knowledge domain, and since my laptop and many websites are impermanent
I really would like to store resources somewhere they are more likely to live longer than myself and my laptop

the other thing would be to create a list on wiki of course