Re: RDF Playground

Hello,

I'd like to mention a set of Language Server implementations originally for
VSCode, which are available here [1]. They support SPARQL, Turtle, TriG,
and SHACL.

The Language Server Protocol [2] allows those servers to work with any
editor, including web-based ones like
- CodeMirror [3] (which Yasgui/Yasqe uses)
- Monaco [4]

Unfortunately, as of right now, the LSP implementations don't support
autocomplete based on the ontologies, but there is an issue [5] to support
it, which links to another language server which does.

Best of luck to all, and thanks for all your work on these tools!

Best regards,
Alex

[1] https://github.com/stardog-union/stardog-vsc
[2] https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol/