Re: RDF Playground

Hi Maxime,

On 2020-11-12 7:22, Maxime Lefrançois wrote:
> Hi Aidan, Bastián,
>
> This is a pretty useful resource for teaching, thank you !
> For the Turtle syntax coloring, automatic namespace addition, and
> autocompletion, Would you consider reusing YATE ?
> https://perfectkb.github.io/yate/ <https://perfectkb.github.io/yate/>

For sure, that would be a really nice addition!

Bastián has already worked on the system for several weeks now *after*
submitting his thesis, and is soon to graduate, but I can try to find
other students who will be interested in implementing these features.

In case anyone has the time or knows a student who'd like to help out,
there's some open issues here that could be tackled:

https://github.com/BastyZ/RDFPlayground/issues

Best,
Aidan