From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Sent: November-12-20 6:23 AM
To: Reto Gmür <reto@factsmission.com>
Cc: Aidan Hogan <aidhog@gmail.com>; semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>; Bastián Inostroza <bastian.inostroza@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RDF Playground

CAUTION: The Sender of this email is not from within Dalhousie.
Hi Aidan, Bastián,

This is a pretty useful resource for teaching, thank you !
For the Turtle syntax coloring, automatic namespace addition, and autocompletion, Would you consider reusing YATE ? https://perfectkb.github.io/yate/

Best regards,
Maxime Lefrançois
MINES Saint-Étienne
http://maxime-lefrancois.info/

Le jeu. 12 nov. 2020 à 11:15, Reto Gmür <reto@factsmission.com<mailto:reto@factsmission.com>> a écrit :
Hi Aidan

That's very cool!

I'm wondering how hard it would be to implement similar functionality purely on the client. I've recently been experimenting with running YASGUI against a client-side store: https://retog.github.io/patchgraph/#/sparql

I think SHACL would be no problem on the client but I don't know about OWL inferencing.

Cheers,
Reto