Re: Entailment checking with pizza ontology

Hi William,

I'm using HermiT from command line so it has to be parser or reasoner
error as you mentioned. I'll make a post to HermiT forum, let's see how
it goes.

Thanks,
Mikael

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300