Re: Entailment checking with pizza ontology

This has nothing to do with (logical) inconsistency nor the Open World
Assumption. The main issue for the parser is to decide on the type of
the property.

I mean, just having

hasTopping some MozzarellaTopping

is ambiguous, isn't it? How could a parser decide on the type of
hasTopping here?