Coverage

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 02:28:08 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I've been away a bit, personal things. But.

Bit, here moving forward.

Playing with a device, these things are so much capable than you could
imagine. $5 web server. One thing. (ESP32)

Another thing, the mobile device. Rant.

I imagined Hixies world view was taking over. I thought Hixie's world view
was wrong wrong wrong.

I was wrong. The browser, I should have loved it, died died died.

I was very in favour of different kinds of agents, very anti browser as the
only.

Now, cellphone apps. Ooops.

Strongly liking the machine learning. But someone better buy me a video
device.

Now I'm thinking, do a "Danny" app, you see Danny things.

I really don't know, minimise disease, use things we know.

Danny awakes,
Cheers.

--
----