Re: Straw Poll: What is the most widely deployed RDF serialization in 2020?

Hi all,

When we publish image documents with ImageSnippets, we serialize in both
JSON-LD and RDFa..we have the data right there, so it was easy to do
both simultaneously.

We started with RDFa, but when I noted that more people were migrating
to JSON-LD, we just added the JSON-LD to our documents. When I need to
read the source of the html page as a human, I find the RDFa easier to
follow, so I think I left it for humans as much as anything else, but
thought - what the heck, use them both, t won't hurt.

Best,
Margaret