Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 19:50, Patrick J Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:

> Excellent. I have thought for some time that this way of using datatyping
> would be the right way to go. Congratulations on having actually done it :-)

This is really interesting. Every couple of years I stumble across UCUM (
http://unitsofmeasure.org/trac ->
http://unitsofmeasure.org/trac/wiki/TermsOfUse) before being scared away by
the prickly terms of use document. It is not a document that seems to
welcome re-use.

Dan