Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

> I think of datatype IRIs as hardly being in the RDF world.

Hi Hugh. Yeah that's right, I feel like they might have wider potential
though. Its relevance to this discussion is that in my view composite
values are the one use case where using a blank node rather than a URL
might actually be better modeling. But it seems the only way to explicitly
say something is a value type is by using literal syntax. Feels like a
hole, unless I'm just not understanding something (totally possible 😅).

Isn't it the whole point of the current (sub)discussion ?

Agree, Nicolas. It is kinda the whole point.

Anthony