Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

I really appreciate all the replies, thank you.

Why not use the literal?

I'm at the edge of my RDF knowledge here, but say I want to define my own
composite value type, like Circle for example?

The way I'd imagine doing it is:

    Circle
    type: rdfs:Datatype

    _:circle1