From: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Sent: donderdag 20 februari 2020 13:35
To: W3C Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: CEUR-WS.org: CEUR-WS-25th-anniversary-1995-2020

This may be a useful reminder to all conferences and journals lining up to
sign-up with the Springers, and the Elseviers, and the IOS Presses, etc.. to
publish proceedings for "free".

It is also a reminder to those that even go out of their way to provide free
labour under the pretext of research to improve the systems of for-profit
third-party publishers and analytics companies.

Perhaps take a moment to consider the possibility of using or contributing
to the development of services like CEUR-WS instead - beyond the workshops.
CEUR-WS has a great track record against all odds.

The CS/SW community owes!

PS: For those unfamiliar with Journal Impact Factor, don't let anyone try to
convince you that it is anything but hocus-pocus.

-Sarven
https://csarven.ca/#i