Re: [ANN] OTTR: RDF/OWL modelling framework release, ISWC tutorial

If anyone is interested, we have started exploring the relationship between
shapes and template-based RDF/OWL generation here:

https://github.com/INCATools/dead_simple_owl_design_patterns/issues/51

Some of this is a bit specific to our project, and the frameworks we use
(DOSDPs for templates, ShEx for shapes) -- but there may be general
principles that apply to e.g. relationship between OTTR and SHACL