Re: [ANN] OTTR: RDF/OWL modelling framework release, ISWC tutorial

AFAIK shape languages can't be used in a generative capacity. OTTR seems
more in the family of templating languages such as OPPL[1], ROBOT
templates[2], or Dead Simple OWL Design Paterns[3]

[1] https://github.com/owlcs/OPPL2
[2] http://robot.obolibrary.org/template R.C. Jackson, J.P. Balhoff, E.
Douglass, N.L. Harris, C.J. Mungall, and J.A. Overton. ROBOT: A tool for
automating ontology workflows. BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 20, July 2019.
https://link.springer.com/epdf/10.1186/s12859-019-3002-3
[3] Dead Simple OWL Design Patterns David Osumi-Sutherland, Melanie
Courtot, James P. Balhoff and Christopher Mungall Journal of Biomedical
Semantics 2017 8:18 DOI:10.1186/s13326-017-0126-0
https://jbiomedsem.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13326-017-0126-0