Re: W3C Graph Data Workshop trip report

Hugh,

All great questions. I do not know the answers and not sure who has the
answers.

This meeting was more about setting the stage in order to start having
these discussions. You are on step 9. I think we finally established step
0.

The W3C will be making a formal report and announcement. So stay tuned.

Cheers

--
Juan Sequeda, Ph.D
www.juansequeda.com