Re: Solomon''s curse and search Bias

Zach and all
sorry - initially I cross posted because the google search result question
(how come despite all this knowledge we still struggle with some basic
search result)
has implication to more than one forum.

The broad answers that ensued may be off topic the more specifics of each
list

I apologise, my bad,  I request people who want to reply just to post to
the forum
 post they are replying to in relation to the scope of the forum they are
posting to