Re: What is a Knowledge Graph? CORRECTION

Researchers in Cognitive Science have used graphs of chunks to represent declarative knowledge for decades, and chunk is their name for an n-tuple.

What’s more interesting is that to model the characteristics of human memory, chunks can be associated with a couple of properties: strength and activation. Recall is stochastic. The more useful a memory the more likely you will be able to recall it when needed. This is essential when dealing with very large collections of memories (chunks) in order for reasoning to avoid drowning in a tidal wave of recollections.

Computer Science has a lot to learn from Cognitive Science.

> On 21 Jun 2019, at 13:14, Amirouche Boubekki <amirouche.boubekki@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Le ven. 14 juin 2019 à 04:38, Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com <mailto:paoladimaio10@gmail.com>> a écrit :
> Chris
> KG can also be any n-tuple, isnt it?
>
> I agree with you. That is what I have been working.

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things