Re: Carbon Efficiency of Semantic Web and Linked Data Queries

now double that with libra. Is there a power estimation tool (like PowerTop
for linux) that converts generalized compute cycles into power consumption
or vice versa for bitcoin or are these numbers just based on estimated
up-time and power usage of data centers?