Re: Deep Fakes, Phishing & Epistemological War - how we can help combat these.

Henry
Thanks for capturing and relaying this issue with a sense of urgency.  Just
recently I experienced someone take control of my keyboard via the browser
to write something by itself
on my twitter line (as if I didnt write enough silly things on my own?)  I
know this is some kind hacker informing
me that my browser is vulnerable in some friendly way
(I learned about this service from chatting to hackers themselves) I still
feel deeply violated tho, and scared.
Hope this is understood and addressed and yes, W3C should at a minimum
provide widespread awareness on this new risk. Keep us informed
PDM