Re: World AI Governance Body

Here’s an organization that might be receptive/helpful:

https://www.turing.ac.uk/about-us

Peer entities could then form the basis of a consortium with the vision and
mission outlined previously.

Just a thought.
—David

--
David McDonell Co-founder & CEO ICONICLOUD, Inc. "Illuminating the cloud"
M: 703-864-1203 EM: david@iconicloud.com URL: http://iconicloud.com