Re: Sublime Text 3 Package Update: LinkedData +ShExC

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:31:53PM -0700, Blake Regalia wrote:
> This minor release (v0.5.0) of the "LinkedData" package for Sublime Text 3
> now features syntax highlighting support for ShExC. Feedback is welcome.
>
> https://github.com/blake-regalia/linked-data.syntaxes
>
> Preview screenshot of dark color scheme attached.

I have to say, I'm a big fan of syntax highlighting and that's very
cool.

In case someone else gets the itch to work on a ShExC mode for Ace,
I'm pretty far down the road of one that validate (i.e. invalid stuff
turns red): <https://github.com/shexSpec/ace-shexc-support>.