Announcing syntreenet: A Python library to build scalable production rule systems

From: Enrique Pérez Arnaud <enrique@cazalla.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 20:46:58 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi all,

Perhaps some of you might be interested in this library I've released, that
might be used to build production rule systems, with the peculiarity that
the cost of matching a fact to the knowledge base would be logarithmic in
the size of said knowledge base, measured as the number of rules plus the
number of facts in working memory. As far as I know, the current state of
the art is polynomial.

https://gitlab.com/enriquepablo/syntreenet

Thanks!

--