Re: [ANN] Sophia: A Rust toolkit for RDF and Linked Data

Hi,

Thanks, it looks very interesting. What is the difference between this
project and other RDF Rust libraries, particularly Rome
<https://github.com/vandenoever/rome>?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to form a group for those interested in
implementing Semantic Web standards in Rust, sort of like a "Are We
Semantic Web Yet?" so we can create a roadmap to have a pure-Rust library
which supports the majority of the current standards from RDF/XML to
JSON-LD to HDT.

Regards,
John McCrae