[ANN] Sophia: A Rust toolkit for RDF and Linked Data

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@univ-lyon1.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:28:19 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have been working recently on a Rust implementation of RDF and Linked
Data.
It is called Sophia (https://github.com/pchampin/sophia_rs), and it is
still in a very early stage. However, it is designed with genericity and
extensibility in mind, and following Rust's motto of "zero-cost
abstraction".

I also published a benchmark that I used to compare Sophia to other RDF
libraries. The first promising results are available here:
https://github.com/pchampin/sophia_benchmark/blob/master/benchmark_results.ipynb
.

Finally, one of my short term goals is to provide a Web Assembly version of
Sophia, since Rust has a very dynamic ecosystem around Web Assembly.

Best,

  Pierre-Antoine Champin
  http://champin.net/